If you haven’t heard, the entire Gilmore Girls series went live on Netflix today. So, if you’ve got some sick days, spend today setting up an imaginary illness (just start coughing right now) and call in tomorrow. Why waste a day at work when you can be watching one of the greatest shows in the history of television without commercials?
For those of you who may be on the fence about binge-watching Gilmore Girls (We can’t even deal with you right now!) or if you’re just looking for a reminder of why you loved this show, we’ve got a list that will have you locking yourself away for the next week to watch all 153 episodes.
1. It will remind you of all the times your mom has been there for you.
If you can, watch it with your mom. Then, you’ll be fast-talking besties, too.
2. You will have renewed love for the adorableness of grandparents.
3. No other show truly understands your love of food.
4. Or your love of coffee.
5. Paris’ incomparable sass.
She’s always saying what you’re thinking.
6. Luke’s Diner
7. You need to choose between #TeamDean…
8. Someone always says the things you’d be afraid to say aloud.