If you ask me, no workout is complete without a killer playlist. A study from 2009 found that working out to music can actually improve your workout, which means that your tunes could actually be the difference between a good workout and a great workout.
Motivating ourselves to get to the gym during the winter isn’t easy, which is why thinking about the going can be as appealing as an awkward middle school dance or your weird cousin’s wedding. You’re going to feel mildly uncomfortable and proceeding with caution, until a great song comes on. That’s because music with a steady, upbeat rhythm has been found to help people’s movements stay consistent during exercise.
This is the playlist you need to get yourself moving:
- “Stronger“ by Kanye West
- “Disturbia“ by Rihanna
- “Like I Would“ by Zayn
- “Shed A Light“ by Robin Schulz & David Guetta ft. Cheat Codes
- “Control“ by SoMo
- “Lollipop“ by Lil Wayne ft. Static
- “I Lied“ by Nicki Minaj
- “the ends“ by Travis Scott ft. Andre 3000
- “Gemini Feed“ by Banks
- “Reflex“ by SAINt JHN
- “R.I.P 2 My Youth“ by The Neighborhood
- “Cold Water“ by Major Lazer ft. Justin Bieber & MO
- “I Don’t Mind“ by Usher ft. Juicey J.
- “Drama“ by Roy Woods ft. Drake