Who else finished Orange is the New Black‘s latest season in just a couple of days?
Unfortunately, we not have a whole year to wait and see what’ll happen with our friends at Litchfield. At least we have some great moments from this season to keep us entertained until then.
Check out some of the scenes we really love, in no particular order.
1. When Chapman shot down sexism.
2. When Cindy let people know her religious practices are not their business.
3. When Vinnie compared his love for Lorna to one of the greatest romances of all time.
4. When Taystee made a really great point about perception.
5. When Bennett asked Daya a very important question.
6. When Red was upset that her skills were taken for granted.
7. When Chapman made a good point about growing up with money.
8. When Alex and Chapman found the perfect guard to smuggle their panties.
8. When Blanca told an interesting story.
9. When Blanca understood the life of a book lover.
10. When Sophia told management how she felt about their transphobia.
11. When Lorna mourned the loss of food.
12. When Chapman’s motivational speech got a little too dramatic.
13. When a Rosa flashback showed that she ran things before getting cancer.
14. When Boo tried out her new look.
15. When Stella forgot to “trust no bitch.”
16. When a teenage Chang let a rude guy know insulting her was the biggest mistake of his life.
17. When Red tried to help out with what she thought was a romantic situation.
18. When Piper and Alex made it official.
19. When Poussey and Suzanne had a heart-to-heart conversation.
20. When Bennett danced to “Hollaback Girl.”
21. When Bennett and Daya got flirty.
22. When Caesar tried to make Daya feel better about Bennett leaving.
23. When Daya met her one true love.
24. When Lorna used words from the greatest poets of our time in her wedding vows.
25. When Suzanne became a famed erotica writer.